Bezel-less display are becoming all the rage that almost all the top smartphone manufacturing companies are pushing out bezel-less devices to attract their customer. Bezel-less is the tech trend of 2017. Xioami started the bezel-less trend with Mi Mix. Now Samsung S8 is also bezel-less display.which looks definitely amazing.Almost every device these days comes with bezel-less design. Bezel-less is not only in smartphone but in other consumer electronic too. TV’s, laptop are also pushing out their display towards the bezel-less display. Of course bezel-less display for other electronic gadget would be attractive enough to look and feel.
Today we are going to look deeper into it with pros and cons of bezel-less display.
What does bezel means?
Bezel is a term used to describe the outside display frame of the any electronic devices including computer, mobile,tc etc. Less bezel means narrower the size of the outer frame.
Bezel-less: Nowadays bezel-less display is the buzzword for smartphones. There is narrower frame around the boarder. Companies are doing as much as possible to make is smaller frame.
- Attractive look : as bezel-less design comes with wider screen with no boarder around.
- Wider screen in smaller body size:Phone can manage to pack in larger screen size with smaller size body.
- And of course it’s trendy 😉
- -Sensitive touch: because it has wider screen sometimes it leads to unwanted software updates unintentional touches.
- -First screen damages in case it falls
- -No enough room for front facing camera